The theif comes only to steal and to kill and to destroy; but I have come that they may have life, and that they might have it more abundantly. John 10:10

Wednesday, November 25, 2009

Sharing

Yesterday, my mother-in-law was having car trouble, so I picked her up from school and took her home.  We got to her house right at bottle time, so we stayed and played a few minutes afterward.  Both boys have just decided they like pacifiers - I think because of the teeth and the discomfort - so I had one strapped on both of them.  Jordan could see his own while laying on his back, but he could see Aidan's.  And he wanted it really bad.  Aidan's going to have to learn to fight back!!


playing innocent

he actually pulled Aidan's shirt open getting the paci to his mouth

And he had the paci in his hand, but couldn't get it turned the right way... so he went for the ribbon.  At that point, Aidan also got hold of the ribbon and it became a tug-of-war that we quickly ended.  I can see what's in my future...

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

How funny, I miss being there and getting to see the boys playing together. Had a wonderful day with ya'll. See you Sat. kisses to all.
mimi