Monday, November 9, 2009
4 Months Old
Thursday was our 4 month well baby visit and shots. Mama came down for the night and went with us and Andrew met us there. They were really good through the whole thing. Aidan is 16 lbs 12 oz and 26 inches long. Jordan is 17 lbs and 25.5 inches long. Both in the 90th percentile for everything! Big healthy boys. They got the second doses of the 2 month vaccines - 4 shots and one oral. They took bottles right afterwards and didn't have any trouble the rest of the day. The teeth aren't that much closer for Jordan, but they feel a lot closer for Aidan. No one has rolled over any more, but we're working on it. They are getting closer from back to tummy. They arch their backs really far and if they would just kick a little harder, they'd have it! Just in the last week or so, they've starting reaching for things more and actually getting their hands on some things! It amazing how fast it happens! They're growing out of clothes so fast I can hardly keep up. 6 months things are getting short and snug. They love the Jumperoo, Johnny Jump Up, and Exersaucer. They want to sit up a lot, too. They are so focused, they pay attention to everything. They've been taking 8-10 ounce bottles 4 times a day, but their sleeping habits have been getting bad. So I'm trying to sneak in a couple extra ounces in a small bottle here and there. Dr. Stansell said to go ahead and start with rice cereal and work our way up to food. We tried it last night and they did pretty well. Aidan actually took it better than Jordan to begin with! I'll post those pictures later. Andrew wasn't able to be there, so he needs to see them first. We're almost over the congestion, I think. We've moved on to the cough, which sounds worse and tends to keep me up, but they are mostly breathing better through their noses. Now Andrew and I have it, of course. :) I'll get pictures up here in a couple days.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment