The theif comes only to steal and to kill and to destroy; but I have come that they may have life, and that they might have it more abundantly. John 10:10

Tuesday, November 3, 2009

Multiples Photo Contest

I follow a blog called Multiples and More - it's mostly just advice and things from multiples and parents of multiples. They always have a blog of the week and interviews with different bloggers, etc. Just fun reading. Well, they also do a lot of giveaways. And right now, they're having a Halloween Photo Contest. So you know my sweet little pumpkins are in the running! If you want to see the blog, it's listed under "Blogs We Like" or you can click their button on the right over there that says "I heart Multiples." Here is the link to the actual post where the pictures are. They are at the bottom of the post (after all the prize pictures and info) and we're #36. http://multiplesandmore.blogspot.com/2009/10/announcement-multiples-and-more.html The voting will start by email after Nov 5. I'm not sure which email they want votes sent to (or who can vote?), but I'll let you know when I find out!! I want that side-by-side Jeep stroller!! :) Please check out the pictures and vote for us, if you see fit.

No comments: