The theif comes only to steal and to kill and to destroy; but I have come that they may have life, and that they might have it more abundantly. John 10:10

Sunday, May 16, 2010

So Behind...

So sometimes I forget to blog or have absolutely no time or energy to do it.  And then the posts pile up.  And then I don't feel like I have any extra energy to spare for posting 2 weeks worth of posts all at once.  Bleh.

It's hard to remember what all I've missed, but here's the big one.  Mother's Day weekend, we drove up to my Pappaw's (Daddy's daddy) Friday night and spent the night with him.  Saturday morning, we went on to my parents' house and spent the day with them.  The weather was perfect - maybe a tad chilly - for playing outside.  Bryson originally had a ball game that day around lunch, but evidently it was moved and we missed it.  I felt bad for him, but it's always more fun to play with everyone at the house.
I was being the "lookout" on the rabbit hunt with B
For my mama, I got two 5x7 picture frames - one green and one blue - and put a picture of each boy in the right colored frame.  For my sister, I made a cute little posy flower pin in Alabama colored houndstooth.  I'm right proud of it.  My mama got me a cute little cloth picnic basket with my initial monogrammed on it.  I love it!  I always need baskets and bags to tote around all the stuff that goes with kids.  From Andrew, I got a necklace that has a circle charm engraved with the boys' names and two little dangly beads in their birthstone color.  I love it, too!  Andew's mama got me new clothes, which I always need.  They are supercute, but they don't fit well so I will have to go try to find them in a different size.  We came home Saturday afternoon and went to lunch with Andrew's family on Sunday at a Mexican restaurant (what else?) of my choosing.  That afternoon, Andrew's mom watched the boys while went to see a movie.  We saw Date Night and it was a good laugh.  It was a fun weekend and I feel so blessed to be the mama of these two sweet little angel boys.

No comments: