I apologize, dear readers, for lack of posting and pictures. I haven't been myself the last couple of weeks (or more). I feel it is all directly related to my birth control (sorry if that's too much info). I have been trying to get an appt to get it changed anyway because it's not treating my endometriosis and I'm having a lot of pain. But now I feel like my hormones are completely out of control and I'm not dealing well. I'm edgy, super snarky, lazy, and depressed. I can't clean my house. I can't handle my babies. I feel like I'm losing it. Every day is a struggle. I would really appreciate your prayers. Not that every minute of every day is horrible, but I really have a hard time seeing the bright spots in the days sometimes. (Today is obviously not good.) Oh, and I have horrible mood swings. So I'll be happy and playing one minute, but crying the next. What is that about?? I can't do it anymore because my babies are too important, so come April 14, I hope to start feeling better. Here are a few pictures I have snagged in the last couple of weeks.
the boys room newly arranged with new carpet
I have a box of pacifiers from when they were really little and wouldn't take them (I tried several different kinds) - we got into them the other day and it kept them occupied for about 10 minutes
Jordan, my big standing man
Aidan, my little engineer, figuring out how to take the floor cover apart
hanging around in our undershirts - that's Aidan crawling on hands and feet
laughing at each other
playing the piano
this morning, Aidan crawled all the way past the couch! that's the farthest yet. he was headed toward me, but got distracted - he did crawl on hands and knees this time, better for distance crawling I guess :)
and pulled up to his knees to reach the toys
Jordan was in the kitchen with me waiting on Aidan - he found a chair to pull up on
and it made a fun drum
2 comments:
You got this Anna Bug! You're a good mommy and you'll definitely make it these next couple of weeks until you can get things worked out. Your babies are happy and healthy and smiling and precious as ever! I can't believe how much they're standing and crawling, or that they're even 6 months! Still feels like you only had them a month ago (though I'm sure it doesn't for y'all!). I love you and you're in my prayers!
Hi... I just found your blog through Multiples and More. Hope you're feeling better soon - I know exactly what you're going through.
You're boys are just soooo gorgeous!
Post a Comment