Monday, March 22, 2010
Aidan is crawling!
Forward, that is. :) He's finally getting the hang of going forward on hands and knees. But I think he knows that standing and walking are next and is really more interested in those. He crawls and scoots around with what I call his "kickstand" out. Ya know, that one knee down and the other leg out straight business. But he can get around and that really does make him happy. I'm working on getting him to crawl farther because I know he can. And, actually, he's a little more willing than Jordan was in the beginning. And now Jordan just takes off wherever he feels like going... I sure am excited to get both of them going and watch my own head spin while trying to keep track of them both.... ;) Nah, it's fun. Challenging, but fun. I'm thankful for a small house at this time. And there are always baby gates! And I've rearranged the boys room so that I can get a gate for their doorway and let them play in there on their own when I feel comfortable. Jordan is just now starting to notice cords, so I'm getting into the chaotic stage, I'm afraid. Should be hilarious for everyone else to watch... I'm sure I'll have good stories to share. Pictures next time, I haven't uploaded them all yet.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Congrats little man!! :)
will bring the gates next Tuesday!
Post a Comment