Pheobe and Margo - how cute are they?! They kept those sunglasses on the whole time they were in the stroller :)
Addison & Aubrey - these girls belong to the mom who hosts the brunches
My big boys holding their own bottles
Inside the pavilion: Andrew letting Aidan talk to Aubrey and Pheobe & Margo's daddy holding one of them (I don't know which one), with Addie & Aubrey's mommy in the background. There were also a set of 10 month old triplets who joined us (that's one of them on the side of the photo and another in the background).
Before the brunch, we went to Babies'R'Us, which is always dangerous. Who doesn't love that store?? We've been talking about new carseats (the convertibles) and they had coupons and a gift card with purchase deal, so we got them. Not a bad deal, but the whole two-of-everything deal is very costly sometimes. Their infant carriers hold up to 22 lbs, which we're at right now and they're so heavy. I don't every carry them in those except to and from the house and car. We never use them out. They can sit up in highchairs now, so there's really no need for them. Also, we found the state law today about forward and rear facing carseats... everyone says the law says 20 lbs *and* one year, but it doesn't. It says 20 lbs *or* one year. They do recommend that babies be rear-facing until one year, but it's optional. So. We are still going to leave them rear-facing for as long as possible, but Aidan poor little legs will be all scrunched up. We're getting the carseats set up today. I can't believe they're really that big!
Last night was bath night and we bathed them one at a time because it's just so hard to contain them! Also, I can't find any bathtub seats (ya know, the kind that suction to the tub and are a little seat like this:)
Actually, there were two at the Multiples sale and I'm so ill that I didn't buy them!! I don't know why I didn't. I really don't want to spend $30 a piece (!!) for two of these. Anyway. I got some cute pictures, so I'm sharing those. But that's really it for the update! Carseat pictures later!
Aidan and him trying to catch the water.

2 comments:
oh, my GOODNESS! aidan looks JUST like your baby pictures. it's unnerving. is that how it is with martha cate? everybody says she's my mini me and i just don't quite see it...not like you and aidan. wow.
that's EXACTLY how it is with MC! it's crazy because she looks like I remember you looking... spooky. :)
Post a Comment