Well I posted about Jordan rolling over, so this is about Aidan. I posted last week that he'd started "talking" more and he's going non-stop! He's so funny! He just talks (squeals) all day long. He doesn't need anyone to talk to or answer him. He's got a deeper voice than Jordan, but squeals higher. I love it! We laugh at him all day.
I never posted about my birthday!! I just realized it last night when I was posting about my family taking us out for my birthday this weekend. Well, my birthday was the 7th, so Andrew's family took us out to Cheesecake Factory (love it). Excellent food, excellent cheesecake. Love it. I got Fiddler On The Roof on dvd!! So excited!! I also got some money, a scrapbook of the boys that Sheila made for me, and a gift card to Cheesecake Factory for Andrew and I to use on dessert some other time. It was a fun night! Andrew had given me my birthday present a week early just because it came early when he ordered it online. It was the first season of Friends on dvd!! Now I have plenty to watch during the day when I should be doing other things - like yoga. Excellent distractions. :)
1 comment:
Oh my goodness they are just growing so fast! I know if thats how I feel, yall must feel it 10x more! Before you know it they'll be painting and crafting just like you!
Post a Comment