Just a small note to say that today was great! Andrew and I have been learning a lot about coupons and how to use them more effectively - we've gone crazy with it! Ok, not really crazy, but we do love it. It's like a money-saving game to us. We're hoping to hold a coupon class at our church some time next month! I'll post details when I know them for those of you in town who might want to come. (Randi, you inspired me to this!) We got started on the grocery list this morning and printing coupons (we're still a little slow at this) and finally got to Publix after lunch. We spent around $140, but saved $65. And that includes a lot of food that we're stockpiling. It's about twice as much as we'll eat in a week. Good times. :) Then we went over to Andrew's parents for the SEC Championship... OH. MY. What a great game!! Roll Tide!! We had a good time eating chili and hanging out with them.
And I wanted to let you know (because I know you're so eager to see this) that I updated my pregnant belly timeline post to include the swollen feet and uncovered 36 weeks belly. If you dare: click here
3 comments:
I am a bargain shopper myself these days and it really can be fun once you get in to it. As far as the 36 belly week picture...you looked great! I'll have to show you mine sometime - I'm not brave enough to put it on our blog!
Just so you know, I would definitely go to that class!!
I love coupons...I think it makes Addison crazy. Also, in case you didn't know about it check out dealnews.com. A family friend owns it, it has some great info for big purchases.
PS we will be in Birmingham Sunday morning/early afternoon.
~Karen
Post a Comment