The theif comes only to steal and to kill and to destroy; but I have come that they may have life, and that they might have it more abundantly. John 10:10

Wednesday, December 2, 2009

5 Months Old!

Can you believe that??  I sure can't.  We've been eating solid foods!  They did great on rice cereal and after two weeks of just that, they were definitely ready for more.  They now have cereal before a morning 6 oz bottle, cereal and a veggie before a lunch 6 oz bottle, an afternoon 6 or 7 oz bottle, veggies when Andrew gets home, and a bedtime 7 oz bottle.  They are perfect little angels.  The new schedule is roughly 8a, 12p, 4p, 8p - with that Daddy time feeding around 6pm.  I love it.  I can get up early and get a shower before they get up and it's awesome.  We've had green peas, squash, green beans, and now carrots.  Jordan hasn't cared for either of the greens, but eats them just fine for Andrew.  For me (and my MIL), he clamps his mouth shut.  :)  He catches on quick.  Aidan doesn't seem to care - he just loves to eat!  They share a small jar of food at lunch and each eat their own at supper.  They are both working on rolling over from back to tummy, Jordan has done it once or twice without help.  They put themselves to sleep at nap and bedtime, we just have to love on them for a few minutes and then lay them down.  Jordan laughed out loud last night!!  I mean, a full belly laugh - it was too cute!  Aidan was close to doing the same, but we didn't get anything on camera.  We might try that tonight.  It's so much harder to get anything on camera with two!  I was making Jordan laugh, but Andrew was holding Aidan and they were having a good time, too.  So there was no one to take pictures or video!!  I need hidden cameras all over the house, I guess.  Here are some pictures Andrew took after Thanksgiving.  Aren't these the cutest PJs ever??  Our friend Kim handed them down to us - love them!!




3 comments:

Bruce & Sarah said...

I can't believe they are 5 months old either! Precious pictures - they are such cute little boys!

Cristy said...

5 months already? Good GRIEF time flies! what handsome little men!

Anonymous said...

Awwww, so cute, miss them terribly! give them mimi hugs!