The theif comes only to steal and to kill and to destroy; but I have come that they may have life, and that they might have it more abundantly. John 10:10

Monday, April 5, 2010

I won!!

This is too exciting not to post!  I won something!!  The Multiples and More blog that I follow had their first anniversary this past week and they had a week long celebration for it.  Every day there was a new giveaway and everyone had a chance to win each one.  My favorite was the Annie Reh Handstamped Jewelry.  So this was actually the only day I entered the drawing... And I won!!  I had also emailed Andrew to tell him how much I loved her jewelry and want one of her custom necklaces with my babies' names on the charms.  And I won a $25 gift certificate!  (Look for my name in the list of winners.)  So excellent.  Very excited - can you tell??

No comments: