The theif comes only to steal and to kill and to destroy; but I have come that they may have life, and that they might have it more abundantly. John 10:10

Saturday, October 31, 2009

Pregnancy Picture Timeline

I thought it would be fun to do one post of all the belly shots! Halloween is an appropriate time, I think, because the last couple of pictures are a little scary. :) You'll be happy to know that I stopped taking uncovered belly shots a couple months into it. I did take one the night before delivery, and I'm putting it up here because I'm crazy. I finally found the picture of my feet the night before, too! Very scary.

6 weeks (day after my birthday and day we confirmed with OB)

14 weeks

18 weeks

22 weeks

26 weeks

28 weeks

34 weeks

35 weeks
the night before delivery at 36 weeks
I think my face in that last picture says it all. It took three tries for Andrew to get a sort of decent smile out of me. :)  You'd look like that, too, if your feet and ankles looked like this:


And here it is... the gigantic, weirdly shaped, uncovered belly at the very end.


1 comment:

Kathy Posey said...

LOL! It is amazing tht tee tiny you carried twins! My feet never got swollen until AFTER delivery. I totally understand the not wanting to smile thing. The first post I did in March was the day it snowed which was the same night I went into labor. I was MASSIVE and only smiling because it snowed. I looked at it last week and was cracking up.