The theif comes only to steal and to kill and to destroy; but I have come that they may have life, and that they might have it more abundantly. John 10:10

Wednesday, October 7, 2009

Love at First Sight

It's official! They've seen each other! They had seen each other before, but didn't really care too much. But Jordan saw Aidan in church Sunday and got pretty excited. So yesterday, I put Jordan in the jumperoo and was holding Aidan so he could watch. Their eyes met and they both just grinned and laughed! They did it again this morning while I was feeding them. I stopped to burp Aidan and Jordan was looking up at him talking. When Aidan saw Jordan, they both grinned and laughed again! How fun is that?? I'll try to get a picture of them looking at each other this week. Too cute. Having twins might be the most fun I've ever had. :)

1 comment:

Laura said...

so sweet! i bet that is so much fun! miss you...give those sweet boys a big kiss from me!