Jump, Jump for my love!




:) We've moved on from swings and rocking chairs, baby, we're jumping! Well, we still use the swings a little, but they always look so bored in them. So we play on our playmat and try to crawl or wiggle around and then we get in our jumpers. We have a jumperoo and a johnny-jump-up that we've just gotten out in the last week or so. Too much fun! I'm not sure they really realize what's going on when I put them in it, but Jordan is getting the hang of jumping now. I think he just figured out that it's his legs that make it bounce. So I hang the johnny jump up in my doorway and pull the jumperoo over in front of it and let them play together. They don't seem to care about the other baby really. They do like to watch the kangaroo jiggle around, though.
And here is how identical twins are made:


(Jordan left, Aidan right)
Yesterday, I went to a new Bible Study held at the Church at Brook Hills. I had been invited by a friend of my mother-in-law's to come and see what I thought. It's a group of new moms and I loved it. There were only two other girls and the leader, but there are two others who didn't come. It was yucky and rainy, so I'm sure that's why they stayed in. But we enjoyed it and made friends, so we'll be going back. We left there and went to Magen's to have lunch. She lives across the highway from Target and I needed formula, so we walked around Target for a little while and came back to her apartment for the next bottle. We left home at 9:30 yesterday morning and got back at 4 yesterday afternoon! It was a long day, but the boys did great. No fussing or objecting. They did sleep most of the afternoon and evening, though, and barely finished their bedtime bottles before passing out. But they slept until 7:30 this morning! I'm going to try to get their 3 (and 1/2) month portraits done tomorrow and this weekend. Andrew and I have a date night planned for tomorrow night; a couple of friends from church are babysitting. We're so excited! We have such good babies, I know they'll be fine with Donna and Magen. They don't mind new people (they talked and laughed for the girls at Bible study yesterday) at all. The only thing along those lines I've seen from either of them is with Aidan. After a weekend of family and fun, he gets cranky on Sunday mornings in church (of course) if anyone else holds him. As long as I hold him, he's fine. But he is my schedule and routine baby, so that's really good if that's his only issue!!
3 comments:
They are getting so big!!! Love the copy/paste thing. That is funny!
I miss them so much! I miss you too, sure wish you were going to be with us in Nashiville tomorrow! Many, many hugs to all.
Mama
Your children are so handsome! My mom passed on this website. We are related...somehow ;) Distant cousins? My mom has been working with your dad (which is her cousin?) on some family tree stuff. So, just wanted to say hello!
Post a Comment