So I posted that yesterday, and this morning I was talking to Aidan after a nursing session and he just smiled a great big smile!! They are so stinkin' cute! And today when Jordan smiled at me, he looked like could just about laugh out loud! Now I think I may have to get a camera that's not my SLR, so that I don't have my face covered while taking a picture. And it would be nice to have video capabilities, too.
We are, hopefully, nearing the true end of this growth spurt. Yesterday our schedule was every hour and a half, today we're back to closer to every two hours. For that, I am supremely thankful. Although, I still haven't showered today. :) But to come out on the other side of those cluster feedings with smiling babies - really makes me believe it's worth it! God knew I needed some cheering up, I guess.
1 comment:
Yay! So glad to hear that they're doing so well! :)
Post a Comment