The theif comes only to steal and to kill and to destroy; but I have come that they may have life, and that they might have it more abundantly. John 10:10

Friday, March 6, 2009

Pictures

This isn't much of an update, but I wanted to get in some pictures of what we've gotten for the babies in the last week.

Here's the stroller we got at the MOMs sale. Graco Duo Glider







With two infant seats + bases like this


That attach to the stroller to form a monstrous stroller like this





And Aunt Sarah (my sister) has decided that we will have a blue twin and a green twin to be able to tell them apart. Which is fine with me because I'm really afraid I won't be able to tell them apart!! So she bought them some cute little outfits that match in seperate colors. It should be a really good system until they get old enough to decide what color they want to wear and pick the opposite one from what they were originally "assigned." :) We'll see how it goes.




We also have gotten a lot of painting done in the house! I say we, really Andrew's parents (David & Sheila) have gotten a lot done for us on the house. We are so appreciative of their help, too. My Mama & Daddy are coming down tonight to spend the night and help us work a little tomorrow, which I'm very excited about! They're also bringing us a kitchen table. Mama and I will probably let Daddy and Andrew and Sheila paint tomorrow and go register at Babies'R'Us. I will start having baby showers next month, so we need to get that done. And Andrew said that my mom would be a lot more help than he would. :)


So here is what we have done on the house so far




That's the living room (the fireplace will be painted, too).




That's the master bedroom



That's the entrance hallway - it's the same color as the nursery, except where the living room color breaks around the corner.






And there's the nursery! It's a sand color and now Sheila (and Mama, if she can) and I will go back and paint our safari scenes to match the John Lennon for Carter's bedding that my sister is letting me borrow. This is the best picture I could find online of what the animals looks like:

No comments: