At 17 weeks, I weigh 119 lbs. I think that is something like 12 lbs I've gained so far, but I'm not sure. My belly measured 23 inches from top to bottom. I can feel the babies moving from the inside, but still no luck from the outside. Each baby is at 7 ounces, which is up an ounce from last week! That is amazing to me. I know an ounce isn't much, but they're so tiny at this point that it's a lot for them! They were both butt-down and kicking each other in the feet and legs. Mostly Baby B's doing, but Baby A was kicking back some. They measured all the organs (just like the UAB appt) and said everything looked great, including their growth. Baby B's heartbeat was 150 bpm and Baby A's was 149 bpm. There were only 3 pictures printed from this one, so I sent them home with Sheila. The only really cool one was of a perfect little foot! I'll try to get it up here later. A mother at school gave me an early shopping pass to a local church's consignment sale last week, which was sweet. (She has 3 year old identical twin boys that I love dearly.) So we went and found a changing table for $15!! It is white like I wanted and just needs a little paint. It is very clean and sturdy, too. That was a great blessing! The Mothers of Multiples here in B'ham are having their seasonal sale this weekend and Mama is coming down to go with me on Thursday. We'll be looking for a double stroller!
House Update:
We were able to get one coat of primer on everything (except the bathrooms) this weekend and a first coat of paint in the living room/kitchen. We really like the living room color (an earth tone - think red clay), it makes it feel much warmer and cozier. I sent Andrew to take the pictures and they're not great, so I'll get some later this week. We went back over last night with Andrew's parents and got a first coat of paint in our bedroom, too. Then Sheila went back today and did some more trimming. It is coming along well, and if we can get a few more helpers this week and next, we'll have it done. Then we can work on the floors! And we have good news about our apartment lease! The apartment manager called Andrew back today and is willing to work us a deal. If we can get out by April 12th, we will be able to pay full rent in March, half rent in April, and a much smaller penalty than was originally offered. This is excellent news because we were starting to sweat all of those rent payments through the end of June. It will knock off enough that we can feel safe financially. God is good! And with all the help we have on the house, we feel good about getting into by the first and second week in April. So if you feel up to doing housework on someone else's house (which is always more fun), give me a call!!
No comments:
Post a Comment