The theif comes only to steal and to kill and to destroy; but I have come that they may have life, and that they might have it more abundantly. John 10:10

Tuesday, February 3, 2009

14 weeks

Our 14 week appointment today went great! Andrew got to go and so did his mama and she was sure glad she did! When we first went in we could see Baby B opening and closing it's mouth! It was so neat! Also, we were hoping the ultrasound might show if we were looking at boys or girls, knowing that it is a little early. But the ultrasound tech looked for us anyway. She wasn't sure about the first one, but she was very sure about the second one! Boys!




Baby B was laying on the placenta on his back, so we could see it was a boy with him all stretched out like that.


Baby A was sucking his thumb at first and then was waving his hand around.




This was the best we could get of both together.



The ultrasound tech was just very excited to have more than the patient in the room, I guess, so she printed 20 pictures for us to take home. A bit much, considering how many ultrasound we will have done before the end! But we like to look at them. Also, Baby A only measured 4 days behind Baby B! The closer they measure, the less I worry about twin-to-twin transfusion and other things like that. The doctor said I'm measuring good and everything looked great. I am supposed to have the high resolution scan set up at UAB for sometime in the next couple weeks and I go back to my doctor in 3 weeks.


House update: We close next Friday (the 13th)!! We are trying to get the contract straightened out right now about how much money we will get at closing. More later.


And now, a picture that Sheila (Andrew's mom) took this Sunday at her house. Belly!






1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Congrats on the 2 baby boys! We are very excited! Our new baby boy will have 2 cousins his age to play with.
Hope everything goes well. We will keep looking at your blog for baby updates.
Darren, Amanda, Molly & Baby Boy Powell