Sorry this isn't going to be a fantastic update! Our computer had some issues with reloading Windows and now it's so slow that it's painful to use. :) So I'm on an old laptop that Daddy gave me and it has no pictures (it doesn't even like my camera, which is full of pictures). And the boys are running me ragged, so I'm in need of a nap! But I wanted to put this up before I got to that.
For a few weeks now, Jordan has been telling us about the letter "o". We bought the Preschool Prep Co. dvds a while back on amazon used (much cheaper) and that's about all we watch on a somewhat regular basis. I just like that they're simple and educational. I don't know why he picked out the o, but he knows it and says it really well. Just yesterday, Aidan finally caught on! I watched him practice all morning (quietly to himself), and then after nap, he finally said it. And then Jordan just took off with words! He said 'eat' (it sounded like 'at') with a great 't' sound on the end! Then 'bath' - including the 'th' sound and then he started just trying to repeat what Andrew said. It was so cute! He said the letter 'h', but he'd forgotten about it this morning. But he's been jabbering around the house ever since. It just funny to me because he was the first with all the gross motor skills and I thought for sure that Aidan would be the first to talk. What do I know? :)
1 comment:
Oh how I wish I could hear their sweet, sweet voices! My heart aches with missing all of you so much..........
Post a Comment