I don't a lot to update with, but it seems like the boys learn new things EVERYday! It's amazing! We have 4 little wooden puzzles (the pieces have little red handles) that the boys love to work. Aidan actually did the shapes (the most simple one) all by himself! Jordan doesn't do as well with these, but Aidan knows that the pictures are supposed to match and tries to turn them the right way. I don't know if 16 months olds (almost there) are supposed to be able to do that, but I'm amazed. :) We're all well and feeling much better. We're headed to the pumpkin patch on Sunday and our church's fall festival afterwards - should be a great day! Here are just a handful of the 400+ pictures that are stuck on my camera (because the big "real" computer still isn't working)!!
J - all smiles because we LOVE playing outside
"riding" the 4-wheeler at Nana & Pops' house
Aidan pushing Jordan on the newest riding toy (a Little People bus that sings). I'll try to get a video on here of Aidan dancing to the music.
There's A - he's dancing while sitting on the bus - I'm telling you, it's funny. I'll get the video up.
Our new favorite sitting spot - the bottom shelf of Mama's baker's rack.
Ya turn around for one second to put down the clean clothes and chaos ensues...
Note: Jordan is trying to climb in after him.
Aidan blowing kisses
A&J love to be outside and eat rocks.
brothers
Aidan
Jordan
Jordan
Aidan
Jordan
Riding in the back of Pops' truck (just around the yard).
playing the piano
Those are some big ol' boots, Pops!
Aidan says, "Touchdown!!"
(Thanks, Mark & Marilyn for the Titans onesies! we've gotten to wear them a few times before we out grew them!!)



















No comments:
Post a Comment