We are so close to walking! They have such good balance and they practically run when pushing toys or holding hands - if they would just let go! And yes, I realize I will be running more when they start walking (every stage is like this, has been from the beginning). But if they could walk, we could have so much more fun outside in the yard and pool. And they could get to the car without me carrying them, which would be fantastic because they're heavy. But tonight while Andrew was making bedtime bottles, Aidan got close enough (and hungry/sleepy enough) to take one step without holding onto anything to get to Andrew!! Yay! Jordan has learned how to steer his push toys, too, which I think is a big deal. It requires more balance to stand and pull the toy in a different direction. He can go all over the place now with very little help. He has also started saying "uh-oh" just in the last day or two. He drops cheerios on the floor (or anything really) and says this long drawn out "uuuhh" with a short grunt of an "oh." It's so cute. This morning, while pushing his walking toy, he ran into something and said "uh-oh!" Love it! Then this evening after bath, he said "duck" about one of their toys that quacks. Then, when we laid them down for bed, as I was walking away, he grinned up at me with paci in mouth and very clearly said "nigh-nigh!" :D Precious.
Here are some pictures I took last month at the Alanizes. These cute little chairs were given to my sister-in-law at a yard sale because she's getting married and needs furniture. I'm sincerely hoping she doesn't need these because I love them and want them for props. Aidan wasn't interested in pictures at the beginning, but Jordan was. Halfway through, it switched and I lost Jordan. But I got some great shots of Aidan. Some days are just like that.








2 comments:
you know everytime you take pictures of the boys I think, oooh these are my favorites, then you take more and I change my mind! they are just too cute and all the pictures are wonderful. You do fantastic with them. Love you bunches
The pictures are beautiful and so are your babies. I can't believe they are almost 1! Thanks for sharing.
Post a Comment