The theif comes only to steal and to kill and to destroy; but I have come that they may have life, and that they might have it more abundantly. John 10:10

Monday, June 21, 2010

Arts & Crafts Blog

I have had another blog for a while now that I intended to document my arts and crafts adventures with... I think I've posted to it 5 times in the last year or so.  So I changed the name/title/web address because felt it needed a fresh start!  Introducing... The Painted LadyBug!  I'm also working on putting items on my Etsy site (of the same name) to sell.  I've been working on my sewing skills and I'm making some cute flower pins, but you can imagine all the spare time I have chasing after twins (who are seriously on the move - read the post below).  But my mother-in-law is going to take the boys one day a week while she's out for the summer and let me have some work time.  I'm calling these days Free Bird Days.  Hopefully, I'll be able to get the blog running and the Etsy shop up over the summer.  I'm super excited about it!  It's linked in my Blog List on the right side bar, so check back often!

No comments: