Jordan is crawling!! This weekend, he actually got his hands and knees all going the right direction! Today, he crawled twice (just a "step" or two at a time) to get to a toy out of reach. He's so proud of himself (so are we)! He just laughs every time. He has perfected going from crawling to sitting and vice versa. I'm going to try to get some video of him this week. He also would prefer to stand and walk than crawl. He pulls up on anything taller than the floor (any toys, brother, etc.). If I hold his hands, he just stands up and starts walking. This ought to go pretty quick! I think Aidan is starting to realize that Jordan is getting around more than he is; he's starting to move his knees while up on all fours.
Pictures are not uploading right now, I'll get some up later!
No comments:
Post a Comment