Both boys have both top front teeth in completely now. I got some cute pictures of our new smiles - the don't look like tiny babies anymore!
Here's some pictures of us playing last night in our newest set of Baby Legs from Aunt Sassy:
And speaking of being heavy... My back is starting to really give me trouble. They started outweighing what I could easily carry around about 2 months ago and my back started hurting then. But if I slept on my back, it would fix overnight. Not anymore. And I think I've hurt my shoulder (which is a bad shoulder anyway). So that's great. I've got to start doing my yoga again.
Funny thing: Andrew is a fidgit-er. Yes, that's a word. He fidgits all the time. Tapping toes, picking stuff, flicking stuff. All the time. I love him, but I want him to sit still. How hard is sitting still, right? :) I've gotten used to it, for the most part. But now our kids do it. It is actually pretty funny. Aidan does it the most. He will open and close his hand so that his fingers flick things - different textures, things that spin, anything. Hilarious. I need to get it on video. Today Jordan was holding the belt on his high chair with one hand and flicking it with a finger on the other hand. It's more like scraping with fingernails sometimes. They just love the textures of everything. Aidan does it in bed to put himself to sleep, too; he just opens and closes his hands so that his fingertips scrape the bedsheet. Love it.
This is Aidan in the Jumperoo - it has a blue spinny-thing that he flicks to make it spin... so serious:
Not so serious. :) This is evidently the face that Andrew makes at them all the time. They do it to me like I'm supposed to do it back. It's not nearly as funny to them when I do it as it is when Andrew does it.






1 comment:
too cute, looking soo big. can't wait to get down there and hold them soon.
Post a Comment