The theif comes only to steal and to kill and to destroy; but I have come that they may have life, and that they might have it more abundantly. John 10:10

Tuesday, September 15, 2009

Sweet Smiles

How is this for sweet?!
I was trying to talk to both at once because they took bottles together and always are most alert and talkative right after feeding. So Andrew had to get the camera on them and we got smiles!! These aren't the biggest smiles we get everyday, but it is the best we've gotten on camera.
Aidan on left, Jordan on right.

And this is how we always find them sleeping after we lay them down a foot apart in the crib - night and day. This was a good long nap they took this afternoon. Wouldn't it be nice to always have a snuggle buddy?

It made me realize that what I miss most about breastfeeding my babies is time we could all have together on that big pillow - and them holding hands while nursing. But no tears, I will just have to get the pillow out and lay them on it after bottles so we can all sit and talk. I can't wait to see how else this identical twinship shows in them in the years to come.

1 comment:

Bruce & Sarah said...

How precious! What sweet boys!