
It's not a great picture, but you get the idea. Being that I'm the photographer, Andrew does the best he can! But I thought you might like to see the belly! We're almost to the second trimester! Yay! This weekend I will be 12 weeks. I only nap occassionally now, but I sleep pretty hard at night (and I go to bed early and get up late). I feel really good (sinus problems aside) and eat just all the time. Andrew probably doesn't sleep as well because, evidently, when I roll over, I shake the whole bed. It is a big pain in the behind to roll over with a body pillow (to try to keep it between my knees). But I woke up the other morning on my back and my feet were asleep, so I've been trying really hard to stay on my side!!
We are trying to get out of our apartment and into a house. We can't actually move for another month or two, so we're trying to go ahead and look at houses and get a handle on the market so we know what we're doing. We want to be absolutely certain and very well-informed when we buy. Also, I joined the Birmingham Area Mothers of Multiples club. They have a big garage sale (consignment) twice a year and they let the pregnant members in first! I have been putting off joining due to my fears and anxieties, but I've decided to go forward with Godly confidence that He is going to take care of us and our babies. And whatever happens, the group will be good support. Also, the spring sale is at the end of February, so we're hoping to know if it's boys or girls so that we can snag a few cheaply priced things at this sale. We've decided that the plan, as of now, is for me to return to teaching in the fall (or when I can). This will obviously depend on when the babies come and how the delivery goes and if they come home right away, etc. But they are holding my spot for me at Noah's Nook to make sure I have a place to come back to, if/when I am ready and able. The blessings come tumbling down!
Next appointment is February 3rd!!
3 comments:
y'all can totally buy our house and be close to andrew's family in chelsea! we'll give you a great deal and the nursery is already done for a boy!
but don't you want to live closer to town? a hear a really nice townhouse in the hoover area may be on the market late spring/early summer...and it also already has a room ready for a boy, but could easily be made in a nursery for two girls! :o)
you look great!
You girls are too funny. Thank you both for such sweet offers! :)
Post a Comment