Merry Christmas!
At 8 weeks of pregnancy, I'm feeling better as the weeks go by (so far). I haven't been as nauseated and food is sounding better all the time. I'm still figuring out what foods work best for me, but eating is definitely getting easier. And that is a great thing because I'm pretty much hungry all the time. I did figure out that I need to eat something before I go to bed so that I"m not overly hungry when I wake up. Last week I hardly napped at all, which is good because I'm overloaded with paintings that need to be done for Christmas presents. And being out of school lets me sleep later and that usually makes me less sleepy throughout the day. I did have a bad dizzy spell Friday night that carried over to Saturday. I think it was because I waited pretty late to eat supper Friday night. We won't be doing that again. I don't enjoy the room spinning at all.
I have been given a lot of maternity clothes to borrow, but most of them are too big. But all my regular pants are too small. So my mother-in-law took me shopping Saturday and we found a lot things at Old Navy that fit pretty well. She said I'd have to wait til Christmas to get them, and thankfully that is only a few days away! I guess because I'm so small, my belly has just popped out quick. I'll try to get a belly picture up this week.
My next appointment is Jan 6, I'll be 10 weeks. Hopefully we'll have another ultrasound picture with something bigger to look at!
No comments:
Post a Comment