The theif comes only to steal and to kill and to destroy; but I have come that they may have life, and that they might have it more abundantly. John 10:10

Tuesday, June 7, 2011

boy #3!



We're having another boy!  I was pretty sure I'd seen it when the u/s tech first put the wand to my belly, but then she went looking and it wasn't hard to find!  :)  So baby Asa will be making his arrival sometime in October.  He's measuring 5 days ahead!!!  It's pretty standard in my husband's family to have big (really big) babies - that's why no one was really shocked at how big our twin boys were - and my sister and I were not small babies.  I'm also fine with him being big because he's definitely coming at 39 weeks or earlier, so being big could be helpful.  He's a very active little thing.  We watched him kick and roll and everything.  My placenta is in the front this time, so that explains the lack of feeling movement.  I have felt a lot more this week, though.
My BP is still low, so that's good.  My OB set a number today that she doesn't want it get to, so if it starts creeping up then we know the threshold we have.  But so far so good!
My antibodies are still numbering low, so that is also fabulous.  She didn't even feel the need to draw blood this time, she'll do it in 4 weeks at the next appt.  Andrew, however, did have to get blood drawn to see if he carries the big E antigen.  He felt pretty awkward getting bloodwork done at my OB's office, but a daddy has to do what a daddy has to do!  So we should find out about that at the next appt, too.  She seemed to think she'd be seeing much more often after this 4 week stretch, so we will just continue to pray for and be thankful for the quietness of this pregnancy.

1 comment:

~Praying Through Life~ said...

Yea! How wonderful! God bless your family!