The theif comes only to steal and to kill and to destroy; but I have come that they may have life, and that they might have it more abundantly. John 10:10

Thursday, March 10, 2011

Learning our colors

I've never posted video before, but we have a great video camera & I just loaded the software on my new laptop.  I took a couple of cute videos today - we had a lazy day with Andrew at home - and wanted to see if I could share.  This sounds crazy... but the boys are learning their colors & doing really well!  We have the Preschool Prep videos (Meet the... letters, numbers, colors, shapes, etc.) and watch them every week or so, purely as educational entertainment.  I never expected these boys to actually learn any of this early - I just thought it would help them learn.  But they are really good with their letters and colors.  See if you can hear Aidan saying them!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Very good! Aren't they smart, such cuties!!!!!