The theif comes only to steal and to kill and to destroy; but I have come that they may have life, and that they might have it more abundantly. John 10:10

Monday, February 14, 2011

Baby Ball Pit

We're on our 2nd baby sized ball pit - the first was a $5 Little People train engine that got a hole in one of the panels.  The second is a minivan with no back to it that we were given for Christmas (how did they know we needed one?!).  These are a bit much for our little house, but perfect for the winter weather.  Well the minivan is a good bit smaller than the train was and Aidan lets me know it's not big enough for him to sit in with his brother.  So they fight about it and then quit playing with it most days.  I told Andrew that I'd been thinking about opening up the pack-n-play and putting the boys in it and then throwing all the balls in on top of them, just to keep them contained one day.  So this weekend, we did it!  They thought it was hilarious!  Much more room than the minivan ball pit AND the balls don't roll out when the kids are little too big for it.

 And everything is more fun when you don't have to wear clothes!
 Did I mention the mesh sides that make your face squish in funny ways?

 Even Lion had to try it  :) 

sweet brother kisses

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

what I wouldn't give for one of those kisses!

The Gannons said...

Love the baby ball pit! What a great idea! And looks like they loved it! They are so cute :).