The theif comes only to steal and to kill and to destroy; but I have come that they may have life, and that they might have it more abundantly. John 10:10

Tuesday, December 21, 2010

Merry Christmas 2010

A couple of weeks ago, Andrew mom had the boys picture made with Santa.  For whatever reason, I have yet to be really gung-ho about taking them to see the big man and getting their picture made with him.  It just really doesn't matter that much to me, mostly because I feel like that's just what people do for a holiday picture.  But being a photographer, I know I can get better pictures of my kids doing other cute things for Christmas cards (which we're not doing this year) or just for myself.  And since we're not doing cards and I rarely print pictures, I've really slacked in the taking-cute-Christmas-themed-photos area this year.  OH well.  :)  Anyway, about Santa.  They were less than enthusiastic.  Aidan wanted nothing to do with him.  The pictures are terrible!!  Neither would smile & they are just laid back as ever, as if to say, "really? why are we here?"
BUT - we were early to the store that day and it just happens to be in Mt. Laurel (the cutest little town around), so I did my own photo shoot before we went in.  There are a couple of cute ones, nothing fantastic.  But I'm just glad I got something!
Jordan's shirt has a truck & Aidan's has a car... since this day, Aidan has insisted on wearing the truck shirt instead of his blue car.

 that's "bubba" he's saying
  
  


I hope you are all able to count your blessings this Christmas and enjoy time with family and friends.  I pray that our worship this weekend will reflect our hearts in every season, not just our feelings during this holiday... because without the manger, there would be no cross.

No comments: