The theif comes only to steal and to kill and to destroy; but I have come that they may have life, and that they might have it more abundantly. John 10:10

Friday, May 15, 2009

29 weeks

Yesterday, my friend Magen drove me around all day - she's so sweet! The end of the year program and Kindergarten graduation at Noah's Nook was yesterday morning, so she took me to see everyone there. The kids had a great time and they sang their songs really well. I got to see and talk to a few of them afterwards, so that was fun. They still ask if it's one baby or two in my tummy and then tell me how big my tummy is getting. :)

After that we got lunch and hung around Magen's apartment until time for my OB appt. My belly is measuring 40 weeks (11 weeks ahead, nice huh?) and I've gained 28 lbs so far. That's actually a 5 lb jump for me in 2 weeks. I'm just glad I have a good excuse - it's crazy to see it progress like that on the scale! But that means I also have a good excuse for walking extremely slowly and feeling uncomfortable. I wasn't scheduled for an ultrasound, but Dr. P wanted to check on the fluid around the babies. So we got one after all! I'm not sure I've been to more than 2 appointments where I didn't have an US. Anyway, the US techs just love multiples and tell us not to pay for 4D pictures because there's such a higher chance that the babies won't cooperate. So they do them for free when they get the chance. So before she measured the fluid, she took some great pictures for us! Both babies are laying transverse again (across my belly), but she said they have plenty of fluid and room to move. It doesn't feel like that from where I sit, but that's what she said. :) So there's still time for them to turn, I guess. I go back next week and they will measure the babies and that will be the start of me going every week. I think that means we're close! Which is also a little unnerving because it could be anywhere from 4 to 10 weeks from now! I'm hoping is closer to 6, but I know that will go by incredibly fast! Time to get back in the nursery and work!


Baby A with Baby B's foot in his face...



And for the first time in 4D - Baby B!


1 comment:

Ashleigh Yocom said...

Don't you just love the honesty kids bring? I often remind mine that it's a good thing I'm not too sensitive about gaining weight during pregnancy!
Glad baby b finally decided to cooperate. We're supposed to get our 4d in July... I hope they come out pretty decent!